CRSI Foundation Hall of Fame Inductees
Those eligible are individuals (living or deceased) who meet the criteria for significant contributions to the advancement of the purposes of the CRSI Foundation. Any corporate entity may be considered for induction into CRSI Foundation's Hall of Fame providing the corporation is a CRSI member in good standing, and meets the criteria for significant contributions to the advancement of the purposes of CRSI Foundation.
The CRSI Foundation's Board of Directors meets once a year to consider possible inductees for the Hall of Fame.
Candidates Qualification Guidelines
The CRSI Foundation guidelines are as follows:
- Must be a member or former member of CRSI in good standing
- Length of service in CRSI
- Positions held in CRSI
- Local, regional or national CRSI involvement
- Significant contributions to CRSI
- Significant contributions as an industry leader
- Stature of the candidate in business and the community
- Reputation of the candidate both morally and ethically